[OMC-Boats] Need Parts - Have Cash! Johnson/OMC/Evinrude

From: Kim Foster <snagf@...>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 22:31:08 -0700

Hello all -

I am restoring a 1964 Johnson Deluxe 17 and still need a couple of parts... If anyone with a parts boat or junker can help out, would surely appreciate it. Would pay fair price and shipping. As soon as I finish the 17, I have located a Dual Deluxe and may attempt a full restoration on it as well.

Things I need:

1. Plexiglass dash front - mine is cracked

2. RED running light

3. Three seat frames and mounting hardware (aluminum 'take-out' seat frames should be same as Evinrude)

4. "Gull-wing" hatch doors and hardware for rear cover

5. The screen vent air intake - right above outdrive on transom

6. Boarding ladder

Thanks,

Jake