Re: [OMC-Boats] Need Parts - Have Cash! Johnson/OMC/Evinrude

From: Kristopher Pearson <kpearson_feral@...>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 07:28:25 -0700 (PDT)

I have a 1963 OMC Duel Deluxe 17 with the twin inboard-outboard V-4 two strokes. The seats are shot, but the frames are all there. I am tired of California DMV. I received this boat through and Estate sale and I am having a Dog of a time getting it in my name. With recent cut backs in my job, I no longer have the time or money to keep playing around with it. The history behind the boat is, it sat in a garage for about 25 years. In fact the last registration stick on the hull is from 1975. So maybe it sat even longer. It has been out side for the last few years. It has been covered a lot of the time but every other year the cover would deteriorate and end up spending a few month in the open until I got around to getting another cover.

   I am really looking to get rid of the whole boat. However I am in need of cash so I will part anything off it I can. I do not have any pics at the moment. I can take some this weekend and provide the to whomever wants them. I am a bit sad about not getting this boat going. Two kids and two mortgages will be keeping me from any further work on her. So please let me know what you need. I am sure we can work something out.By the way, The boat is in Castro Valley, CA. This in the SF bay area!

Thanks,

Kris Pearson
Shop Manager/
Materials & Purchasing