[OMC-Boats] Wanted: Good boat.

From: Richard Libby <rllibby@...>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 19:12:12 GMT

Hello members. Geez I remember these boats from back in the 70's when I worked at an Evinrude dealer out here in Connecticut after moving back from 20 years in Illinois. Nevertheless I'll be heading back out to the midwest likely for a long term commitment in the near future and have been looking for a Evinrude Dolphin primarily but any one of these boats would do me fine. I just really like the style. I've been trying to acquire a sweet 16 for some time now but it seems hopes of that have faded. What I'll be doing is driving out along I-80 or I-90 through NY, PA, OH, IN and Illinois to get to my destination in Joliet. I'll likely be using the boat up in Fox Lake, Illinois or up to Wisconsin on the Chain O'Lakes Anybody along these routes that is looking to sell a boat I'd like to hear about it especially if you've got pictures. Could be a clunker that needs lots of work or a pristine rare model, I could go either way. Only requirement is it has a quickly fixed or repairable decent and register able trailer to haul it on. Let me know if you know anybody in any of those tiny towns along the way you might be surprised and make 2 people happy. Thanks for the great website. One little problem though, when I click on to go to archives it always tells me message 404 and you can't get there from here. Richard