Re: [OMC-Boats] Wanted: Good boat.

From: Don Fintak <D.Fintak@...>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 14:42:05 -0500

Richard,

Is a Playmate (14.5 foot) too small?

I have a '66 Playmate, on the original trailer, that had been running
pretty well 3 summers ago. Haven't had it out since then. Interior needs
to be redone. I haven't done it yet because I suspect the sub-floor foam
is waterlogged. Wife doesn't want to hear about me putting anymore time
or money into it. I also have a second Evinrude Playmate trailer if
anyone is interested.

I'm in the Milwaukee area, maybe 90 minutes north of Joliet.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, let me know. I can
get you more details and pictures.

Don