Re: [OMC-Boats] (no subject)

From: JACKASPADES <jackaspades@...>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:52:16 -0500

if you really love the boat like I do mine, you might want to see
about upgrading it, it is a lot of work but worth it in the end. I
have a 64 and when my outdrive goes out I am going to upgrade it to
newer stuff. it takes away from the original look of the boat some,
but makes it easier to get parts for and you will get more trouble
free use from it. Jeff