Re: [OMC-Boats] (no subject)

From: Kim Foster <snagf@...>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 20:18:13 -0700

Tim - do you have the OMC Deluxe? If you decide to sell the boat, it is probably worth more in pieces. I have a 1964 OMC Deluxe. I am looking for the plexiglass face piece on the dash board, the 'bat wing covers that go over the engine compartment, and the running light lenses.

Let me know if you would be interested in parting with those.

Kim