[OMC-Boats] Electrical system on 1970 16' Saesport 155

From: Ted Robinson <tederobinson@...>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 09:41:42 -0800

I would like to find a manual that describes the electrical system on my particular boat.
Which alternator did they use on my boat, internal regulator or external regulator?
Prior owner replaced mechanical fuel pump with electric, I would like to go back to mechanical,but where to find one?
My engine is the HUFR-19E model. SELOC indicates its a Kiser and I assume it is a GM built for kiser?
Thanks
Ted Robinson