[OMC-Boats] New member

From: mark nicholson <mrnick37@...>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 21:00:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone - My name is Mark Nicholson and I live in Milwaukee, WI.  I grew up on a 1964 sport 16 with a 75hp and a year later my dad bought a new 1966 Sport 16 with 150hp.  We had it until 1991 when he passed on. The estate sold it and last year I was able to track it down and I bought it back. Sixteen years can create a lot of wear and tear.  I have now started to collect 1964 to 1967 Evinrude boats.  I have 4 to date.  My dads I will be putting back to original condition. The outboard sweet (1964) is going to be set up with twin 60".  The 1965 sweet will be kept original with its 90hp - It was running fine until my forward magnet went out. I found another 90 hp so I'll just swap lower units. I'm not much of a mechanic but I love to take apart and put things together. I will be learning (with the help of friends) to gel coat and paint all the boats to original specs.  I am looking forward to discusions and will be posting before and after
 pictures on gull-wing.  Have a great day.  Mark