Re: [OMC-Boats] MODEL#

From: Lee Shuster <lee.k.shuster@...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 19:14:57 -0600

OMC usually rivited a number plate on the front of the PORT side (Drivers side on a US car). If you can't find any such plate, you would have to reseach foundry casting numbers on the block. I have no info on those.

A 1970 OMC Buick V6 Engine number can be looked up at: > http://www.hhscott.com/evinrude/stringer_models_72.htm <http://www.hhscott.com/evinrude/stringer_models_72.htm>