Re: [OMC-Boats] overheating - the saga continues

From: JEFF DOOD <jdood@...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 21:10:21 -0700

so i'm alittle confused - which one are you saying is the automotive
pump? the one with the straight blades, or the one with the curved
blades? i guess the one with the extra heater nipple, which is the
one with the curved blades. but - as far as corrosion goes, the
blades on the curved one are plastic, and the housing is aluminum. ?

either way, it definitely seems to pump more than the straight blade
one. not sure what i'll do with the straight blader. i have two.