Re: [OMC-Boats] Outdrive Problems..

From: Kevin Beliveau <kjbeliveau@...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 12:14:40 -0400

I had the same exact condition last year. The lower unit bearing seized and
the lower (vertical) drive shaft twisted clean off. The prop shaft and gears
were fine. I don't know what the repair would have cost but the repair shop
told me I'd be better off to find a good used outdrive. Fortunately I was
able to locate one. Best regards.

Kevin J. Beliveau

GT Plastics, Inc.

P: 989.739.1112 ext.13