Re: [OMC-Boats] Looking for windshield hold-downs

From: Zach Stanley <zachstanley@...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 10:49:33 +0800

we have a 1970 seasport and we have the exact same problem. Since ours is a bow rider I have lashed the top of the windshield to the railing oround the bowrider area. I tto have tried epoxy and had the same result as ethan. At least now ethan knows he can get parts from a seasport as well as an explorer. Looking forward to some feedback.
Zach