Re: [OMC-Boats] Quadrajet filters

From: richlimos@...
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 14:38:45 +0000

Hi yes I recently have had a sputter like situation in my Rouge but found the fuel pump bowl to be full of dirt. Once cleaned it has performed. Like a purring cat. My issue now is I wish I could get another 10mph out of her. We take her out 3x a week in summer and I keep her in a covered slip on lake Texoma here in Tx. there are so few of these still floating its good to hear from another Rogue owner

Rich Effren
1969 Rogue 210. 800 original hours.