Re: [OMC-Boats] Boat covers

From: Kenneth Gullicksen <kag@...>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 11:18:06 -0500

  I have a Sweet 16 that I have had since the mid-70s. For the past 20+ years I have done nothing with it except think about getting a new motor. From what I have read here it almost certainly needs new foam. As much as I would like to get it back in the water at some point I have to admit it is something I am not likely to do. It is in Massachusetts if anyone is interested. Basically a hull. Seats were tossed long ago.

        It came with a mooring cover, with clips as described below. I used it maybe a week. It has otherwise just been sitting in my attic. If anyone would be interested in it I will find it and see if it is still in the near mint condition I remember.

KAG