Re: [OMC-Boats] Parting out a 1968 Sportsman in IOWA - Hurry!

From: lib1@...
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 08:15:30 -0600

To Skip and other list-members:

I'm mot sure if you replied only to the list, but I posted the URL (link) to an eBay auction. The auction has ended, but you'll want to contact the seller via eBay's messaging system (they do not encourage communication outside of eBay). By the way, the auction ended with (zero) bids, so if you hustle you'll be able to (hopefully) still contact the seller and get his contact info.

Lee