Re: [OMC-Boats] Parting out a 1968 Sportsman in IOWA - Hurry!

From: LOUPALSKIP@...
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 01:18:18 EDT

Hi, I have a 1968 Sportsman and would be interested in many of the parts
you are selling. A previous owner modified the windshield and removed the
front railings, so I would love to at least get those items and the original
bimini top. Would you be so kind as to forward your phone number along with the
best time to call. I would like to discuss the logistics of acquiring the
parts I can use.

Thanks,

Skip Redman

In a message dated 6/1/2007 6:26:51 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,