Re: [omc-boats] seats from 69 sportsamn

From: Ethan Brodsky <brodskye@...>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:31:54 -0500 (CDT)

What style seats are they?

I am badly in need of seats for my '70 Explorer.

I don't have a good photo of them, but they're somewhat visible here:
   http://homepages.cae.wisc.edu/~brodskye/boat/boat1.jpg

Please send me the photos.

Best wishes,

Ethan

--
<A HREF="http://www.engr.wisc.edu/~brodskye/"> Ethan Brodsky </A>
UW FutureCar Team Paradigm: Two-Year FutureCar Challenge Winner