[omc-boats] seats from 69 sportsamn

From: BC Howk <bchowk@...>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:25:09 -0500 (CDT)

Does anybody out there need seats, I replaced the origionals in my 69 sportsman a couple of years ago and my wife wants them out of the garage. They are the origional frames in good working order, but have been re-upholstered many years ago in aqua blue, new upholstery in servicable condition but showing age.

These are free to a fellow enthusiast, shipping is up to you,

If anyone is interested I am unsure of exchanging contact info protocol for this list so please advise proper way to exchange info. I can send pictures and give local UPS store contact info to arrange shipping (if required)I am in Portland, Oregon.