Re: [omc-boats] seats from 69 sportsamn

From: Alex <magzbro92@...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 23:00:14 -0500

I am very interested in the seats. I recently bought an older Evinrude boat,
and it is missing seats. I am in the process of restoring it, so any thing I
can get for it free, or cheap would be great, I live just outside Auburn
Alabama, and if the seats are still available I would like to get them, but
I will need to get some shipping quotes first.

Thanks,
       Alex