Re: [omc-boats] Repower Rebuild

From: Lee Shuster <lib1@...>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 08:56:23 -0700

Joe--I'm sorry. I mistook the Sport Fisherman for Sportsman. I now realize you have the 19-foot hull, not the 16. The 4 cyl Sport Fishermans were few and far between. Do yours have the original trailer?

The 19-foot hull is perfect for the Chevy v8. A 350 small block hooked up with the electric stringer will push you close to 37 to 40 mph depending on prop, load and conditions.

Funny thing is you won't see a hugh increase in fuel consumption at normal "cruise" with a 5.0 or 5.7 SBC V8. She'll only get "piggish" when you open up those secondaries.

Call me 888-273-0066
Lee Shuster