[omc-boats] Repower Rebuild

From: D.J.Knight <knight@...>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 21:25:01 -0600

I am the proud owner of a 69 Rogue Sport fisherman. I have been having
problems with the 4 cylinder engine not having the power for the higher
elevations in Utah. I have been toying with the possibility of removing the
complete power train and converting the hull over to work with an outboard.
I love the old OMC Gull Wing design and would like to keep the hull. I am
considering changing the interior over to a center console design. I know
the transom from OMC is quite thin. Any suggestions???

Joe Knight Heber City Utah