Re: [omc-boats] Emailing: Vintage-Chromed-Boat-Speedometer-Tach-Amp-Aqua-Meter_W0QQitemZ180099547085QQcategoryZ50439QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

From: lib1@...
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 18:11:38 -0600

Hi Greg,

I also struggled last season with the same gaugle decision. In the end going
modern.

Double check the seller's description, but that tach could be for use only
with the 2-stroke V-4's?
Not sure how well that would work on your setup.

The OMC 4-stroke sterndrive tachs had a jumper on the back to change from 4,
6 or 8 cylinders.

Lee