[omc-boats] weird OMC drive parts 1969ish

From: Mike Rewegan <mikerewegan@...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:28:17 -0400 (EDT)

Hi - I've got a bunch of drive parts I am told were from an oddball version of the electric stringer....apparently only made for 9 months of 1968 or 69. Anyone have one of these drives?. If you do, I will send the parts for shipping costs... I have the upper housing for a 155 V6, a couple of water pump housings, swivel housing and water p/u pipe etc...
   housing- gears have been sold:
  http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/hystat/omc%20parts/omcjune2006012.jpg?t=1175037925
  w/p housings:
  http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/hystat/omc%20parts/omcjune2006016.jpg?t=1175037933

  probably some other stuff if I dig around too I will throw in...
  -Mike