Re: [omc-boats] What type of Foam would be best?

From: Phil Budne <phil>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:33:49 -0500 (EST)

> Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 18:20:40 -0800 (PST)
> From: A Mark <tinman694@...>
>
> Sent in some pics of my Tiderider undergoing
> restoration and foam removal. Completed removing all
> of the nasty stuff finally! Now working on the wood
> replacement and re glassing of the floor supports.

Your Tiderider photos are on the site at

http://www.gull-wing.net/gallery/tide.html

I've been unable to figure out where to put them!

The Tiderider (like the Evinrude Sports Fisherman) was only made for a
short while, and unlike the Sports Fisherman, which I tucked in with
Rogues, there isn't any similar Johnson model. Perhaps the Tiderider
and Sports Fisherman belong on a page together! They share the same
hull, engine and deck plan-- but the location of the running lights
seems to differ!

phil