Re: [omc-boats] (no subject)

From: Glenn comcast <glennhalweg@...>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 17:06:22 -0500

Dave,

http://glmmarine.com/ still manufactures manifolds for the old engines also many other parts including impellers. They don't sell to the public but if you go to their web site you can order for free a very nice 600 page catalogue along with a 100 page manifold supplement. They have literally 1000's of cross reference's their part number to OMC, Johnson and Evinrude. You look at their whole catalogue online but it's in PDF and not very user friendly. Almost any on-line store I've purchased from the part comes in a GLMMarine bag or box. I've seen the same part in one store for $99 and in another for $49. The deals are out there if you look for them.

What I do is look up the part number I need in the catalogue then google it.

Glenn