[omc-boats] venting the cowling

From: jdood <jdood@...>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 23:39:46 -0700

 I have a 65 omc deluxe i/o that I know little about. I have been
finding that it seems to be running better without the cowling on the
engine. Perhaps my imagination, but I don't think so. So did those
cowlings ever have vents in that nice flat section of the front that
seems perfect for a vent grill? Would I be screwing anything up to put
one in there? Those little grills in the back seem kind of useless.

Thanks for any comments!

jeff