Re: [omc-boats] Noob here

From: Phil Budne <phil>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:16:17 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006, David <odin@...> wrote:
> I had mentioned that I think it is time we set up a membership and
> actually got a roster of members with names, telephone numbers,
> addresses and email addresses

Sounds like it could be the start of a Club!

As a non-owner, it's not something I've been in a position to push
for, or have the time to organize (I'm on the board of two small
non-profit arts organizations and do the web stuff for a couple of
other non-/not-for-profits as well).

I've always wanted to visit Chicago, so a trip to Waukegan to see (and
ride in?) some of your boats sounds great to me!

phil