RE: [omc-boats] Demo question?

From: Ian Torrey <itorrey@...>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:10:21 -0400

I'll have to look into the OMC plant history in Peterborough a bit more. I
don't live too far from there (relatively speaking) - maybe I'll get lucky
and find some surplus in an old barn someday :) This has been a very helpful
thread for me - I'll have to spend some time identifying differences between
the Peterborough built boats and the ones from Waukeegan.
Cheers,
Ian