[omc-boats] Buy of the year

From: David <odin@...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:04:50 -0500

Hey everyone,
Just picked up my 10th OMC - actually this will be my 7th still in
possession - 16' SeaSport V6 - in exceptionally good condition -
everything, yes, everything works! lights, gages, tilt, engine -
everything. and the seats are even in great shape - The owner was just
looking to dump it- only paid $500.00 for it! My only problem is
figuring out how I am going to hide it from my wife? I have two in the
driveway at home now, one in the lot at work, two in the lot at our
marina and one hanging from the houseboat and the only option is the
driveway at home - think she will notice it? Dave