Re: [omc-boats] Re: omc-boats-digest V1 #537

From: David <odin@...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:56:24 -0500

Mark,
First thing you need to do is to pull all the spark plugs - I suspect
that what is stopping the engine is water in the cylinders - if so it
will come out when you turn it over - do it by hand with a wrench on the
front of the crankshaft - if water is in the cylinder re-read Tom
Klauber! As for the sterndrive, if the prop will not turn freely with
the ignition switch off and in neutral, re-read Ton Klauber! Dave