[omc-boats] Fastener question

From: Tom Kennedy <tomk@...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 23:17:59 -0500

Hi all-

Got a odd "new guy" question. I've got a 68 Sportsman and it's got the
small aluminum step-like-things at the bottom of the transom (I am sure
I've seen them on other models too). One of mine was hanging partly off
so I took the mounting screws out and removed it. The hull is fine
there, but the (nylon?) anchors used to mount the step to the transom
are virtualy disintigrated. So I've got these 2 small holes in the hull
now. My question:

Does anybody know where to get these nylon anchor things, or what might
be a suitable replacement? A search of the hardware store didn't reveal
anything obvious. Or should I just give up on the step and seal up the

All advice is appreciated...

To get off this list send mail to omc-boats-unsubscribe@...
Received on Saturday, 24 June 2006

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 : Tuesday, 29 July 2014 EDT