Re: [omc-boats] Shipping an engine to Europe

From: Lee Shuster (lib1) <lib1@...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 12:18:16 -0400

I completely agree. A newer 350 would be sweet. If costs were no
object, I'd drop in a Volvo-Penta SX Drive, which would require some
fairly significant transom reinforcement. Same would apply if one
dropped in a MerCruiser Alpha, but that would be un-thinkable for a
died-in-thewool OMC owner! :)

Lee Shuster

PS -- I'm on a business trip to Miami (South Beach) this week. Not
getting on a boat down here is killing me!