RE: [omc-boats] 69 rogue

From: Tom Paquette <tpaquette@...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 16:26:31 -0400

Hi Dave,

Do the inboards have visible stringers? I don’t see any stringers in my
outboard sport14 all I see foam. I know there are glass stringers somewhere
under the foam but the floor most certainly doesn’t attach to them on mine.
So I may be off a little in the Inboard stringer conversation as to leaving
the foam. I would guess if the stringers are visible and the floor attached
to them then the foam in the I/O is for collision buoyancy safety…

Tom

  _____