Re: [omc-boats] 69 rogue

From: David <odin@...>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 12:51:43 -0500

You absolutely must replace the foam - it is a key to the structural
aspect of the hull and prevents the glass from cracking or crazing - I
have cut round holes, about 8" in diameter, and about 20" apart in the
floor, dug out as much foam as possible and then injected foam back in -
I let the excess foam billow out then cut it off and glassed in the
round cut outs - worked very well. Dave