RE: [omc-boats] 69 rogue parts

From: Tom Paquette <tpaquette@...>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 07:42:46 -0400

If you want to keep it. You can rebuild it.

Mine had water get under the floor. The floor and transom had some rot. I
just pulled the transom and floor. Used a big putty knife to get the epoxy
off the foam and have let it dry out for a few weeks. I put a small fan in
the boats to help it dry quicker. The floor is ¼ ply and the transom is ½
and ¾ bonded together.

Im not sure about the rogue but the sport does not have wood stringers.
There are pieces of ply that cross member the floor where there are seams
and that is all.

I will be reassembling it over the next few weekends.

Tom

Charlotte - NC

  _____