Re: [omc-boats] Swim Ladder/Platform

From: LeeHazen@...
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 10:16:40 EDT

In a message dated 5/26/06 1:07:26 AM Central Daylight Time,
kenf@... writes:

<< They do sell these things, but my real question is if the transom will
hold it; it looks like at least where the rubber boot is at the transom is pretty
thin. I prefer a platform since you can stand there and drip before you
enter the boat - but I suspect a ladder mounted to the transom would put less
stress on the hull. >>

Good tie points would be the lifting rings on the back of the boat. They are
designed for lifting the entire boat.

Lee H