RE: [omc-boats] Swim Ladder/Platform

From: Tom Paquette <tpaquette@...>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 07:26:44 -0400

I have my factory transom core removed right now. The outerglass is 1/4"
thick the plywood core is 1 1/4 thick - a piece of 1/2 inch and 3/4 inch
laminated together. There is no inside glass except at the edges.

I would assume if you had a strong enough backer that would spread the
weight it would be ok. Perhaps another piece of 3/4 laminated to inner side
sized large enough to offset the stress. The cleats are mounted in just
this manner.

Hope this helps...

Tom