Re: [omc-boats] Small Block Chevy V8's

From: David <odin@...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 09:54:12 -0500

Thanks Lee - I printed out the models - I should not have a problem as I
kept the intermediate housing and drive for the V8 so all should be fine
- however, I just stuck them in storage along with several other drives
and housings - now all I have to do is be sure to pull the right ones
when I start putting things together - you would think I had enough
brains to mark them before I put them away - Oh well - live and learn.
Dave