Re: [omc-boats] New guy - OMC Boats

From: Dan McCormack <mcmack@...>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 11:31:56 +0000

Mike...

Originally it was built with the individually anchored seats but all of them
are totally rotted. This boat was last used in 1979 and sat uncovered
outside in a cottage driveway on blocks since then. When I came across it
last fall it was full to the gunwhales with leaves and water. I got the
boat and motor for the price of removal, cleaned it up and had the engine
running same day. Only the seats could not be salvaged. The floor/hull are
in amazingly good shape considering the number of brutal Canadian winters it
endured like this. It will serve very well as a work boat. I do cottage
and property maintenance on a lake with 300 miles of shoreline so the "old
girl" will be seen a lot around the area this summer.

Dan