Re: [omc-boats] New guy - OMC Boats

From: Dan McCormack <mcmack@...>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 22:39:38 +0000

HI Ian....
Good to hear from another Ontario boy.
No my Evinrude is a '66 - predominately white cowling/gray lower unit which
matches the colour scheme of the boat - gray hull/white trim. I've also
picked up another boat (non-OMC) but it has an old V4 Evinrdue from around
that era. I bought it as a potential parts source but so far haven't needed
to cannabalize it. It is a Starflite IV, I think it's about a '64 or maybe
65 and it runs not bad as well.

Dan