[omc-boats] Re: omc-boats-digest V1 #459

From: Tom Kennedy <tomk@...>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:08:19 -0600

I guess since all the Minnesotans are saying hello to each other, this
would be a good time to introduce myself. I've been lurking for a
couple months since I bought my first OMC boat, a 1968 Sportsman. My
name is Tom and I'm in St. Paul, Minnesota and I was heartbroken when we
got that last foot of snow. I can't wait to get out on the water this
year!!

Good to know I'm surrounded by people who know the MN winter blues :)