[omc-boats] Service manuals on ebay

From: Ethan Brodsky <brodskye@...>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 22:42:49 -0600 (CST)

If anyone's looking for the factory service manual for a 1967-1970 OMC
sterndrive, there's a bunch on eBay right now. No bids, 2 days to go,
opening at $10 plus shipping:
  http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnellieswholesaleshop

I see:
  1967: 200 hp
  1968: 120 hp, 155 hp, 185 hp, 210 hp
  1970: 90 hp, 120 hp, 155 hp, 210 hp

I picked up the factory service manual for my boat a few weeks ago and it's
a wonderful supplement to the aftermarket manuals. Though the SELOC
and Cylmer manuals often to a better job with the "step by step"
instructions, the factory service manual has a lot of details that are
omitted in the others.

Ethan

--
<A HREF="http://www.pobox.com/~ebrodsky/"> Ethan Brodsky </A>
UW FutureCar Team Paradigm: Two-Year FutureCar Challenge Winner