[omc-boats] off topic

From: Glenn Halweg <glennhalweg@...>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 11:57:09 -0600

Hello Group,

Since 11/28/2005 I've received 58 scam emails about helping someone transfer money or unclaimed lottery winnings. Including one who claims to be a GI in Iraq who with his commanding officer needs help moving 25 mil of Saddam's $$. Also one claiming I'm the sole surviving relative of an individual killed in a car accident. This last one has even emailed me again to ask why I haven't responded!

Anyhow curious if I'm the only "lucky" one or have any of you been as fortunate as me?

Glenn