Re: [omc-boats] Re:Evinrude "Explorer" & Surfer update

From: David <odin@...>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:50:07 -0500

Lee, regarding my last email - I guess you would have to unhook the hoses from the
engine to the exhaust manifolds and plug them as well - once done, you could hook
a garden hose to any one of the hoses from the engine and turn on the water -
house pressure should be enought to push water through any small cracks etc. Dave