Re: [omc-boats] distributors

From: Glenn Halweg <glennhalweg@...>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:05:15 -0500

I was thinking of going with a GM electronic but not sure what would fit my 1966 engine. When I changed the distributor in my 1973 Buick Apollo it was a snap as GM changed distributors to electronic in 1974. Anyhow I put plugs, points, rotor and distributor cap in today. Found the #4 and #5 wires crossed. This engine couldn't have seen many hours. Plugs and points looked like new. Pulled rocker covers no gummy build up at all.