Re: [omc-boats] distributors

From: David <odin@...>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:10:06 -0500

Lee makes a good point (sic) on points, but I should mention that I have
been using GM electronic distrubutors (even though they alter the stock
look) for 20 years now and have never had one go out - I have known the
conversion kits that others had (not in OMC boats) to fail, but my old
GM distributors have yet to let me down. I have had points, resisters
and coil problems with the original system, but must admit I have always
been able to limp home. Dave