Re: [omc-boats] distributors

From: David <odin@...>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:27:20 -0500

I did have trouble on the V6's - the distributor barely fits in as it
crowds the port head bolt - but as far as the shaft and drive gear - no
problem - the newer distributors fit right in. I did manage to get them
in though and once the timing is set you need not ever look at it again.
I like how the wiring is on the intake manifold - makes it easy to find
where I screwed up. Dave