Re: [omc-boats] distributors

From: LOUPALSKIP@...
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:56:19 EDT

I have no experience with them, but I noticed that J.C. Whitney has them in
their latest catalogue on page 103 for $76.95. If you purchase during one of
their free shipping promotions, the price will be just about the same as on
Ebay including shipping. There is also a much better description of the
product and what it claims to do.

In a message dated 8/17/2005 8:52:36 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,