Re: [omc-boats] fuel filters

From: t-beach <t-beach@...>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:02:52 -0700

Hello again

Thanks for all of the input concerning the trailer towing weight.
Next request.

I need to replace the water pump in my Johnson 125 o/b. The boat place wants over two hundred dollars which seems like a lot. I have the repair manual so I am going to try it myself. I have worked on cars engines all of my life but this will be the first outboard work, other than minor tune-ups. Any advise as to problems that I might have or special precautions that I should use would be useful.

Thanks
Tom

             Email and Web Addresses

Rio Students use: tom.beauchamp.faculty@...
Political Web Page http://members.cox.net/psmurf1/GradebookR.htm
Web Page http://members.cox.net/psmurf1/Beauchamp.htm
UoP Students use: imateacher@...

  "Life is not about living forever it is about the journey"'