Re: [omc-boats] Seasport Issues

From: Scott E. Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 00:57:03 -0700

Ok, so I managed to make a new supply line out of copper, but I don't have
a filter IN the tank anymore. As soon as the fuel exits the tank it goes
through an inline glass filter, then to the fuel pump, then filtered again
before entering the carb. Does anyone think I should ditch the filter after
the pump and before the carb? I had her running on the hose today and
seemed to run fine, but the fuel flow seems lower through the filter at the
carb end. This is probably because of the extra filter. I'm going to try
her on the lake tomorrow and see what happens. Any other suggestions on
what I should do? Thanks!

~Scott